Winning is the goal, Innovation is your game plan…and…Women are your star players
“A creative idea that doesn’t create value is art. A creative idea that does create value – financial or social value- is innovation.” Joan Michelson
Diversity helps to spark innovation. Research has shown that including women in teams enhances their creative ability. Plus, companies with more women executives and Board members have higher return on equity and total shareholder return than companies with fewer women.
Does your organization’s culture support women?
- Do the women in your organization feel that their ideas are heard and acted upon?
- Do you know if the women in your organization feel like their role is limited?
- Do you know that women in your organization feel free to express their ideas?
- -If they do not, do you know what factors may be making these women feel like their ideas are not welcome?
- Do employees understand gender differences in communication
- Are your female employees allowed to contribute as much as they can to your company’s success?
- Do you know what can be done to increase your female employees’ involvement in innovation activities?
News Flash: Men have work-life balance issues too!
The Story Behind Toy Story (and Monsters, Inc and other Pixar hits)
Meet the Doctor Changing Research on Breast Cancer Treatment
Who is Helen Greiner?
Quick- Name 3 Women Innovators
When It Comes to Work- Less May Be More
The Daddy Work-Life Dilemma
Designing Women.... (NOT the TV show)
Bulldog, bulldog, bow wow wow....
Executive Women: Damned if they do and damned if they don't